St Benedict thistle is one of the plants that has received an attention from in the recent years. Its scientific name is Centaurea benedicta and labelled as Carbenia benedicta, Carduus benedictus or Cnicus benedictus.
St Benedict thistle is also called bitter thistle, blessed thistle, cardin, holy thistle and spotted thistle. It is a hardy annual plant native to Southern Europe and Western Asia.
Currently out of stock, more arriving soon!
Has been known to help fight the following diseases:
- Liver and mucous congestion
- Helps stop bleeding
Caution: St Benedict’s thistle should not be used during pregnancy (especially in the first trimester) or those trying to become pregnant.
- Digestion Improvement
- Breast Milk Supply Booster
- It can help alleviate many PMS symptoms, including painful menstruation and PMS related headaches
- Anti-microbial Action
- Anti inflammatory qualities
- Liver Detoxification
- Has Astringent like properties